Icing your face is our favorite step in the skin care home routine! Skin icing has now become easier and fun for our clients because of the famous ice therapy cups. There are many reasons why icing is extremely beneficial:
- 1. It will give you Smoother SkinSkin icing helps tighten and shrink enlarged pores by unclogging pores that can appear larger due to debris and excess sebum.
- 2. It Primes your PoresIcing is an inexpensive skin toner and is great to do before applying makeup.It minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores underneath the makeup, helping foundation look smoother and flawless. You can Ice and then apply your makeup primer.
- 3. It Improves CirculationIce is believed to improve circulation in the skin. Cold constricts the blood vessels so that less blood goes to the surface of the skin (which reduces any inflammation or swelling). The body responds by gradually by sending an increased flow of warm blood to the area.
- 4. It is a Relief for Puffy EyesIcing reduces puffiness under the eyes by reducing swelling. Try it!
- 5. It Fights Fine Lines & WrinklesSkin icing can ease the signs of wrinkles and slow the appearance of new wrinkles.
- 6. It is great at Controlling BlemishesIce can help reduce swelling and the redness of pimples. It also soothes irritated skin.Use ice cubes on blemishes at the first sign of a pimple to slow inflammation. This can help reduce the size and number of blemishes. Icing the blemishes on acne prone skin every night, will help penetrate your treatment product more effectively.
Skin Icing Tips:
- Do not hold the ice on one spot. It can freeze/burn your skin.
- Keep the ice moving for at least 1-2 minutes.
- You can ice 2-3 times a day.